银河法庭拷问比尔·盖茨|Jon Rappoport

2021年10月3日11:35:37新人阅读银河法庭拷问比尔·盖茨|Jon Rappoport已关闭评论824字数 10599阅读35分19秒阅读模式
摘要

我们不知道比尔·盖茨是如何被送到银河系的诉讼程序中的,我们只知道审讯的片段。但由于地球上没有法院会伸张正义,那些遥远的力量进行了干预。

by Jon Rappoport

作者:Jon Rappoport

September 14,2021

2021914

(To join our email list,click here.)

(要加入我们的电子邮件列表,请点击这里)

We don't know how Bill Gates was transported to a Galactic proceeding,and we only have fragments of the interrogation.But because no court on Earth would deliver justice,those distant powers intervened.

我们不知道比尔·盖茨是如何被送到银河系的诉讼程序中的,我们只知道审讯的片段。但由于地球上没有法院会伸张正义,那些遥远的力量进行了干预。

A judge read an unusual opening statement,which apparently is presented before every trial:

一位法官宣读了一份不同寻常的开庭陈述,这份陈述显然是在每次庭审之前提出的:

"In our high civilization,we've fulfilled the ancient prophecy,THE LOST SHALL BE FOUND.There is no barrier between those of us who live here in the flesh and those most close to us who've departed this life.We experience joy with them in dimensions far greater than this.Why then do we bother to conduct these trials?Because we also fight for justice.We will not turn our backs on that ideal."

"在我们的高度文明中,我们已经实现了古老的预言,失落者将被找到。在我们这些活在肉体中的人和那些已经离开这个生命的最亲近的人之间没有任何障碍。我们在比这更大的维度中与他们一起体验喜悦。那么我们为什么还要进行这些试验呢?因为我们也为正义而战。我们不会背弃这一理想。"

FRAGMENT 1:…Mr.Gates,it's time for the truth.How long did you plan the pandemic before launching it?

片段1:......盖茨先生,现在是说实话的时候了。在发动这场大流行之前,你计划了多久?

Why am I forced to tell the truth?

为什么我被迫说出真相?

Because this is a place for conscience.

因为这里是良心的地方。

Will you torture me if I decline?

如果我拒绝,你会折磨我吗?

We'll keep asking until you answer honestly,no matter how long it takes.

我们会一直问,直到你诚实地回答,不管需要多长时间。

Who can I pay?I'm rich.

我能付钱给谁?我很有钱。

Denied.We don't want money.

否决,我们不要钱。

How about land?I can deliver you a large colony on Earth.A whole country.Maybe even Europe.

陆地怎么样?我可以在地球上为你提供一个大殖民地,一个完整的国家,甚至是欧洲。

No.

没有。

I could create a medical system for you that would dazzle your minds.On Earth,the Nobel Committee should give me the Prize for my efforts,but they don't have the balls.Did Melinda put you up to kidnapping me?I demand my rights…

我可以为你们创造一个医疗系统让你们眼花缭乱。在地球上,诺贝尔委员会应该为我的努力颁奖,但他们没有这个胆量。是梅林达让你绑架我的吗?我要求我的权利..

FRAGMENT 2:…The pandemic narrative was simply the occasion for establishing a worldwide dictatorship?

片段2:......流行病的叙述仅仅是建立一个世界范围的独裁统治的机会?

We needed a pretext.There were many meetings over the course of 25 years.We decided early on that a medical story was our best option.It appears to be politically neutral.

我们需要一个借口。在过去的25年里,有过许多次会议。我们很早就决定,医学报道是我们最好的选择。它在政治上似乎是中立的。

On Earth,the modern religion is science.

在地球上,现代宗教是科学。

Exactly.So if we could get out in front of that trend and create a medical scenario of threat and impending destruction,we could apply just enough coercion to control the population.

没错。因此,如果我们能够走在这种趋势的前面,创造一个威胁和即将到来的毁灭的医学场景,我们就可以采用足够的强制手段来控制人口。

But you weren't conducting real science.

但你没有指导真正的科学研究。

We were inventing the appearance of it.We had so-called experts in our camp.They would take the lead.The masses have no way of distinguishing science from fantasy…

我们在创造它的外观。我们的阵营里有所谓的专家。他们会带头。大众没有办法区分科学和幻想..

FRAGMENT 3:In the planning stage prior to the declaration of a pandemic,what were the vital elements?

片段3:在宣布大流行之前的计划阶段,什么是重要的因素?

I'm most proud of our messaging organization.We had the news media.We had government leaders.We had recognized medical experts.But you see,in that type of operation,you can't afford defections.The seal has to be tight.Ours was.Over the years,through money,through influence,in some cases through threats,we had built a network of unity and compliance.

我为我们的通讯组织感到骄傲。我们有新闻媒体。我们有政府领导人。我们已经认可了医学专家。但是你看,在这种类型的行动中,你无法承受背叛。封口必须密封。我们的是。多年来,通过金钱,通过影响,在某些情况下通过威胁,我们已经建立了一个团结和服从的网络。

You're proud,you say?

你说你很骄傲?

Why,yes.It took work.Much work.You don't lock up all the key sources of information on a planet overnight.

为什么,是的。这需要努力。很多工作。你不可能一夜之间就锁定一个星球上所有的关键信息来源。

So it was the message you were aiming for,rather than the truth.

所以这是你想要传达的信息,而不是真相。

Of course.There was no pandemic.We had to make it seem there was.Convincingly.

当然,没有流行病,我们必须让它看起来有,令人信服的。

You were heading a sales force.

你当时在领导一支销售队伍。

Exactly.The whole idea was to make the buying compulsory…

完全正确。整个计划就是要强制购买..

FRAGMENT 4:…You had planned the lockdowns?

片段4:...你已经计划好了封锁?

Years in advance.Then,at the right moment,China pulled the trigger,setting the example.When my World Health Organization praised China,other nations followed suit and imprisoned their populations.

提前几年。然后,在适当的时候,中国扣动了扳机,树立了榜样。当我的世界卫生组织赞扬中国时,其他国家也纷纷效仿,将自己的人口囚禁起来。

So the Chinese regime's lockdowns were definitely part of the advance planning.

因此,中国政权的封锁绝对是事先计划的一部分。

Yes.That was crucial.The government there wasn't fully on board with the globalist future we set our sights on.China is,first and foremost,for China.But we had enough cooperation from them to make it work.

是的。这是至关重要的。那里的政府并没有完全支持我们所关注的全球主义的未来。中国首先是中国的。但是我们得到了他们足够的合作,使这项计划得以实施。

And social media?You had them on your side from the beginning?

那么社交媒体呢?你从一开始就拥有它们?

That was easy.Their leaders are willing and compliant.They're afraid to go against our medical consensus.And they're globalists.In the long run,they want world government,too.

这很简单。他们的领导人愿意并且顺从。他们害怕违背我们的医学共识。他们是全球主义者。从长远来看,他们也想要世界政府。

As do the controlled media?

受控媒体也是如此吗?

Yes.Putting the right people in place in the news industry has been a decades-long proposition.

是的,让合适的人选进入新闻行业是一项长达数十年的提议。

You wanted a planet that was a prison.

你想要一个监狱般的星球。

Yes.

是的。

And the pretext again?

又是什么借口呢?

The scenario?There is a deadly virus sweeping across Earth,and in order to stop it,we have to lock down countries…and then inject everyone with a vaccine.

场景是什么?一种致命的病毒横扫地球,为了阻止它,我们必须封锁国家......然后给每个人注射疫苗。

But there was no virus?

但是没有病毒?

Among us,there were arguments on both sides of that question.But if it existed,it certainly wasn't any more dangerous than the flu.We had to make it seem very,very dangerous.

在我们中间,这个问题的双方都有争论。但是如果它存在的话,它肯定不会比流感更危险。我们必须让它看起来非常非常危险。

Through pronouncements to that effect.

通过这样的声明。

Yes…

是的。

FRAGMENT 5:…You want depopulation?

片段5:...你想要人口减少?

We have to have it.You can't run a planet when 8 billion people are living on it.It's impossible.The vaccine is the weapon.But not just the COVID vaccine.Vaccines before it and those coming in the future.

我们必须拥有它。如果有80亿人生活在这个星球上,你就无法管理这个星球。这不可能。疫苗就是武器。但不仅仅是 COVID 疫苗。之前的疫苗和未来的疫苗。

And all those deaths will be laid at the door of pandemics?

所有这些死亡都会发生在大流行病的门口?

Yes."The virus did it."

是的"是病毒干的"

And you're willing to murder all those people.

你愿意杀掉所有这些人。

Hard choices dictate the outcomes of events.A better life for some,rather than a terrible life for all.That's my choice.

艰难的选择决定着事件的结果。一些人过上更好的生活,而不是所有人都过上糟糕的生活。这是我的选择。

Are you listening to yourself,Mr.Gates?

你在听自己说话吗,盖茨先生?

I always listen to myself.

我总是倾听自己的声音。

FRAGMENT 6:…I want to return to the messaging effect you created.It's difficult for us to understand how you managed it…why so many leaders in their fields went along with your false science.

片段6:......我想回到您创建的消息传递效果。我们很难理解你是怎么做到的......为什么这么多领域的领导人都赞同你的虚假科学。

It was a combination of things.Many people are true believers.Scientists talk,and they believe.Other people wanted money.We paid them money.Certain resistant politicians were threatened.We set an example with several assassinations.As you build a consensus,you reach a threshold where the tide is in your favor.Then people ride it with you,out of fear of excommunication if they don't.Media leaders were given to understand that the pandemic was the gateway into a global governance system.And the system was inevitable.

这是多种因素的结合。许多人是真正的信徒。科学家们谈论,他们相信。其他人想要钱。我们给了他们钱。某些反抗的政客受到了威胁。我们以几起暗杀事件作为榜样。当你建立一个共识时,你就达到了一个有利于你的临界点。然后人们就会和你一起乘坐,因为他们害怕如果不这样做就会被逐出教会。媒体领导人被告知,这种流行病是进入全球治理系统的门户。这个系统是不可避免的。

What about Anthony Fauci?

安东尼·福西怎么样?

He's a little man,a striver,who wants to be accepted in elite circles.I recruited him a long time ago…

他是一个小个子,一个奋斗者,希望被精英阶层所接受。很久以前我招募了他。

FRAGMENT 7:…You yourself have given much money to media companies.

片段7:......你自己也给了媒体公司很多钱。

I praised their work,gave them money,and they showed loyalty to me.You see,life runs on stimulus-response.I make use of that principle on a worldwide basis.My colleagues and I provide calculated stimuli,and the population,in all areas of life,responds as we predict.

我称赞他们的工作,给他们钱,他们对我表示忠诚。你看,生活是靠刺激反应运行的。我在世界范围内运用这一原则。我和我的同事提供了计算刺激,而人们,在生活的各个领域,都会根据我们的预测做出反应。

You view humans as machines.

你把人类看作机器。

Well,they are.

好吧,他们是。

But you and your colleagues aren't.

但你和你的同事不是。

We're of a higher order.We can stand outside stimulus-response and operate the levers.

我们有更高的层次,我们可以站在外面的刺激反应和操作杠杆。

As you sit here,Mr.Gates,you don't believe you're confessing to crimes.You're proud of what you've done.

盖茨先生,当你坐在这里的时候,你不会相信自己承认了罪行,你会为自己的所作所为感到骄傲。

Of course.

当然。

Listen to me carefully now.We know enough of what you are,in order to pass sentence on you.But we know a great more than that.Like every individual,you have a greater dimension.We could show it to you.We could compel you to experience it.If we did,you would come apart at the seams.You would understand your own evil actions in a way that is undeniable.

现在仔细听我说。我们对你的身份了如指掌,以便对你进行宣判。但我们知道的远不止这些。像每个人一样,你有一个更大的维度。我们可以给你看看。我们可以强迫你去体验。如果我们这样做,你会崩溃的。你会以一种不可否认的方式来理解你自己的邪恶行为。

…I don't like the sound of that.What are you talking about?

我不喜欢这个说法,你在说什么?

I think you have an inkling of what I mean.The experience we could compel you to have is one you yourself,on your own,will come face to face with,some day.Not in your present life.Afterwards,at some point.There is no telling when,but it will happen.

我想你大概知道我的意思。我们可以强迫你拥有的经验是你自己,你自己,总有一天会面对的。不是在你现在的生活中。之后,在某个时候。不知道什么时候,但总会发生的。

You mean some supposed higher power will force it on me?

你是说某个所谓的更高级的力量会强加给我?

No,Mr.Gates.It's much worse than that.You'll force it on yourself.

不,盖茨先生。比那更糟糕。你会强迫自己承受的。

Why would I do that?

我为什么要这么做?

Because although you've embraced crime and destruction,somewhere inside yourself you also understand The Good.And in that understanding,you can potentially live in joy and peace.As anyone can.

因为尽管你已经接受了犯罪和破坏,但在你内心的某个地方,你也理解了善。在这种理解中,你可以潜在地生活在快乐和平静中。任何人都可以。

You're not making sense.

你在胡说八道。

You're beginning to see I am making sense.

你开始明白我说的有道理了。

I don't like this.

我不喜欢这样。

Why would you like it,given what you've made of your life and lives of others?

为什么你会喜欢它,考虑到你对自己的生活和他人的生活所做的一切?

You're trying to pass off some kind of religious nonsense on me.

你想把宗教上的废话推给我。

Far from it.We don't have churches in this place,Mr.Gates.We don't need faith in things unseen.We've already seen.

远非如此。我们这里没有教堂,盖茨先生。我们不需要对看不见的东西有信心。我们已经看到了。

I want to go home.

我想回家。

You will.

你会的。

You're not going to kill me?

你不会杀了我吧?

So you can blame us for what you're doing to yourself?

这样你就可以把你自己的所作所为怪罪到我们头上?

You're insane.

你疯了。

We've opened up just a bit of light here for you.

我们为你们打开了一点光明。

Why?

为什么?

Because although we're a just people and don't need justice for ourselves,we will exercise it on behalf of others,who've been harmed.

因为尽管我们是一个公正的人,不需要为自己伸张正义,但我们会为受到伤害的其他人伸张正义。

This is ridiculous.

这太荒谬了。

Even the worst murderers have it in themselves to become good.They can cross that bridge.

即使是最凶残的杀人犯也会变得善良,他们可以跨过那座桥。

No they can't.

不,他们不能。

We can hear voices,Mr.Gates.Many voices are telling us to put you to death.

我们能听到声音,盖茨先生,很多声音告诉我们要处死你。

Then why don't you?Go ahead.

那你为什么不去呢?去吧。

We're doing something much worse.We're imposing this sentence…YOUR FATE IS IN YOUR OWN HANDS.That sentence is real.It carries weight.As you'll discover.

我们正在做更糟糕的事情。我们宣布这个判决...你的命运掌握在你自己手中。这句话是真的。它很有分量。你会发现。

It's meaningless.

这毫无意义。

Take Mr.Gates away.He's about to become ill.Take him home…

把盖茨先生带走,他快生病了,带他回家..

You don't have the courage to kill me.You're cowards.

你们没有勇气杀我,你们是懦夫。

I've heard that refrain from hundreds of murderers in this court…they all want a quick death.We don't give it to them…

我在这个法庭上听过成百上千的杀人犯重复这句话...他们都想要一个快速的死亡。我们不给他们..

Kill me.

杀了我吧。

Take him home.

带他回家。

You did something to my mind.

你对我的脑子做了什么。

We heard your confession of crimes.Mass imprisonment and murder.

我们听到了你的供词,大规模监禁和谋杀。

Then destroy me.I throw myself on the mercy of this court.

那就毁了我,我求法庭宽恕我。

Goodbye,Mr.Gates.

再见,盖茨先生。

This is just a dream.

这只是一个梦。

If it is,it's your dream.You have to ask why you're presenting it to yourself…

如果是的话,那就是你的梦想。你必须问问自己为什么要把它呈现给自己.....

来源:

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/09/14/the-galactic-tribunal-grills-bill-gates/

zhunbeizhuanbian
  • 本文由 发表于 2021年10月3日11:35:37
  • 除非特殊声明,本站文章均来自网络,转载请务必保留本文链接