阿斯塔|注意力转向内在

2020年11月26日17:46:36阿斯塔|注意力转向内在已关闭评论 5522132字阅读7分6秒
摘要

超越这一切,看看狡猾的能量是如何分散你的注意力,看看掉进这个陷阱是多么容易。整个世界敲着大鼓恐慌,制造焦虑和歇斯底里。所有这一切都是假的,因为光变得如此强烈。地球上有那么多人醒来。

阿斯塔|注意力转向内在Focus your attention inward, inward, and inward. Do not let external factors distract you. The external factors that make you humans have entered into a collective fear. You have become afraid of each other. O dear earthlings. How could you let this happen?

把你的注意力向内,向内,向内。不要让外部因素分散你的注意力。使你们人类进入集体恐惧的外部因素。你们变得害怕对方。啊,亲爱的地球人。你怎么能让这种事发生?

Look beyond all this and see how it is cunning energies that distract you and see how easy it was to fall into this trap. A whole world that hits the big drum to scare, create anxiety and hysteria. All this is a sham maneuver because the light had become so strong. So many people on earth who had woken up.

超越这一切,看看狡猾的能量是如何分散你的注意力,看看掉进这个陷阱是多么容易。整个世界敲着大鼓恐慌,制造焦虑和歇斯底里。所有这一切都是假的,因为光变得如此强烈。地球上有那么多人醒来。

Continue to focus inward. In the inner light. Stand in the power of the inner light. In this way you can help the souls who have got lost on the path of life. Which due to external distractions has stopped living. Afraid to live because they are afraid to die. It is played on your fears. But do you see how fear of death created fear of living? Do you really think that's why you came to this earth at this time? To be afraid to live?

继续把注意力放在自己身上。在内心的光芒中。站在内在光的力量中。通过这种方式,你可以帮助那些在生命之路上迷失的灵魂。因为外界的干扰而停止了生活。害怕活着,因为他们害怕死亡。它被你的恐惧所玩弄。但是你知道对死亡的恐惧是如何产生对生活的恐惧的吗?你真的认为这就是你此时来到这个世界的原因吗?害怕生活?

Live, live, live. Be alive. Be in your life in your body.

活着,活着,活着,活着,活在你的身体里。

Enjoy what is enjoyable.

享受那些令人愉快的事情。

Rejoice in what can be rejoiced in.

享受可以享受的东西。

Love and let yourself be loved.

爱自己,让自己被爱。

Be in your power and in the confidence that you are divinely cared for, divinely protected.

在你们的力量和信心中,你们受到神的照顾,神的保护。

Do not go into the agendas of others, those who do not benefit you. Find your equals and live together. In true joy and love that you have seldom done before. See all the new things that are born out of this and see how you stand firm when it's all over. When this ongoing war on earth is over. When the burnt is burning. When you can see the effects of the war. They are dark advocates who fall into their own hands. Then the war is over and it's close now.

不要进入别人的议程,那些对你没有好处的人。找到你的同伴,一起生活。在真正的快乐和爱中,你以前很少这样做。看看所有由此产生的新事物,看看当这一切结束时,你是如何坚定地站在那里的。当地球上这场战争结束时。当燃烧着的时候。当你能看到战争的影响。他们是落入自己手中的黑暗倡导者。然后战争结束了,现在也结束了。

Hold on. Look inward, see your light and feel your power.

坚持住,向内看,看到你的光芒,感受你的力量。

With love and reverence.

带着爱和尊敬,

Your friend Ashtar.

你的朋友阿斯塔。

**Source**Channel: Camilla Nilsson

转自:https://eraoflight.com/2020/11/26/ashtar-attention-inwards/

zhunbeizhuanbian
  • 本文由 发表于 2020年11月26日17:46:36
  • 除非特殊声明,本站文章均来自网络,转载请务必保留本文链接