
This is a meditation that was introduced at the 2025 Kyoto Conference.
这是一次在 2025 年京都会议上介绍的冥想。
I will introduce it here, quoting from the notes I wrote at the conference.
我将在这里介绍它,引用我在会议上写的笔记。
Meditation flow (10 minutes)
冥想流程(10 分钟)
Close your eyes, focus on your breathing, and relax.
闭上双眼,专注于你的呼吸,放松身心。
Breathe in brilliant white light and radiate brilliant white light around you.
吸入耀眼的白光,并向周围散发耀眼的白光。
You are in a forest that leads to a mountain,
你在一个通往山峰的森林里,
and from there you climb up the mountain.
从那里你攀登这座山。
Follow the path through the trees, over rocks and over snow to reach the summit.
沿着小路穿过树林,越过岩石和积雪到达山顶。
There is a temple at the top of the mountain,
山顶有一座神殿,
and you are standing in front of the temple's door.
你正站在神殿的门口。
As the doors open and you enter, you will see a giant angel in the center of the temple,
当门打开你进去后,你会看到神殿中央有一尊巨大的天使,
who will warmly welcome you.
它会热情地欢迎你。
Then you become one with the angel.
然后你与天使合二为一。
The angel becomes you and you become the angel.
天使变成了你,你变成了天使。
Once you have become an angel, you will be lifted up by the electromagnetic power of the angel and rise to the ceiling of the temple.
一旦成为天使,你就会被天使的电磁力托起,升到神殿的天花板上。。
After passing through the ceiling, you will rise even higher into the sky, beyond the atmosphere and ionosphere, and into outer space.
穿过天花板后,你将飞得更高,升入天空,超越大气层和电离层,进入外太空。
The angel will use his electromagnetic power to take you to your home planet,
天使会用它的电磁力把你带到你的母星,
and then you will return to your room on that planet.
然后你将回到你那颗星球上的房间。
As you breathe in, inhale the energy of your planet of origin into your heart,
吸气时,将你起源星球的能量吸入你的心脏,
and as you exhale, send the energy (essence) of your heart to your planet of origin.
呼气时,将你心脏的能量(本质)送回你的起源星球。
Continue breathing like this for a while.
继续这样呼吸一会儿。
Then it is time for you to return to your physical body on Earth.
然后,是时候返回你在地球上的肉体了。
You will be transported to your body by the electromagnetic energy of the angels.
你将由天使的电磁能量送回你的身体。
The energy of your planet of origin is located within your heart.
你起源星球的能量位于你的心脏之中。
Then become aware of your surroundings, become aware of your body, and when you're ready, open your eyes.
然后意识到你的周围环境,意识到你的身体,当你准备好时,睁开眼睛。
(Reference) Excerpts from the 2025 Kyoto Conference notes
(参考) 2025 年京都会议纪要摘录
Most of us come from other planets than Earth,
我们大多数人来自地球以外的星球,
connect with our own planet of origin
与我们自己的起源星球连接
so that we can bring that energy to Earth.
这样我们就能把那种能量带回地球。
If you want to connect with your planet of origin, please do this meditation any time.
如果你想与你的起源星球连接,请随时进行这项冥想。
The stronger your connection with the planet, the easier it will be to connect with it when you are awake.
你与星球的连接越牢固,清醒时与之连接就越容易。
It will also be easier to return to your body after the meditation. (※)
冥想后更容易回到你的身体。(※)
*Following this meditation at the conference, several people said that they felt such nostalgia for their home
planet that they found it difficult to return to their bodies.
*在会议上进行这项冥想之后,一些人表示他们对家乡星球感到如此怀念,以至于难以回到自己的身体。
Guidance voice 指导语音
This is an audio-only video (10 minutes) with no visual images.
这是一段只有音频的视频(10 分钟),没有视觉图像。
*The audio was recorded using the voice memo function on the iPhone. Please note that the audio noise cannot be completely removed.
*音频是使用 iPhone 的语音备忘录功能录制的。请注意,音频噪音无法完全消除。
Victory of the Light!
光的胜利!
来源:https://note-com.translate.goog/meteor_1111/n/n0d94bbdffe82?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp&_x_tr_hist=true

