总统:我们都录下来了(部分由 Kat 转录)

2020年10月1日10:45:20总统:我们都录下来了(部分由 Kat 转录)已关闭评论 558 5402字阅读18分0秒

总统:我们都录下来了(部分由 Kat 转录)

Source:Dinar Chronicles|By Kat

I didn't watch the debate,but the enclosed film clip tweeted by Santa Surfing and re-tweeted by many is a crucial clip.

我没有观看这场辩论,但是附上的这段由圣诞老人冲浪者发布并被许多人转发的视频片段是一段至关重要的视频。

I was told yesterday that Military Tribunals are taking place right now,some of which may be among the ones that will be broadcast beginning in March 2021.Many Tribunals and executions have already taken place.

昨天有人告诉我,军事法庭目前正在进行审理,其中一些可能会在20213月开始播出。许多法庭和处决已经发生。

In this clip,POTUS is verifying that fact for all who understand what he is really saying:

在这段视频中,美国总统正在为所有明白他真正意思的人证实这一事实:

"And we've caught'em.

我们抓住了他们。

We've caught'em all.

我们把他们都抓住了。

We've got it all on tape."

我们都录下来了

Charlie Freak said that everyone who is arrested must tape a confession.

Charlie Freak 说每个被捕的人都必须录下认罪。

It is very important that The Alliance dismantle the evil cabal empire by the legal book,which is why The Genius Q-Plan is being carried out with Legal and Military precision.

联盟必须依法铲除邪恶的阴谋集团帝国这一点非常重要,这也是为什么天才Q计划正在以法律和军事上的精确性得到执行。

This is from the first Podcast by Colleen and Charlie Freak and Mark Devlin:

这是 ColleenCharlie Freak Mark Devlin 的第一期播客:

_____________________

8:10 Charlie Freak:So it all starts with the symbol DECLAS,declassified,that comes from the NSA…they've been spying on them and they HAVE IT ALL…NOTHING CAN STOP THIS PLAN…nothing can stop what's coming…THEY HAVE EVERYTHING…

8:10查理弗瑞克:所以一切都是从 DECLAS 标志开始的,解密的,来自国家安全局...他们一直在监视他们,他们拥有一切...没有什么能阻止这个计划...没有什么能阻止即将到来的...他们拥有一切..

14:59 So when Trump arrived in[Saudi Arabia]in the Summer of 2017…he laid out all the documents[to Crown Prince Alwaleed bin Talal,a major adr_nochromer]…that's what they did to everyone…they had[huge]folders and the folders had all the documents…there were photographs,they came with disks,CDs and DVDs and the CDs and DVDs had fantastic production value and it had all of their footage doing the most horrific things…

14:59所以,当特朗普2017年夏天抵达[沙特阿拉伯]......他把所有的文件[送给王储瓦利德本塔拉勒阿勒沙特]......他们对每个人都这么做......他们有[巨大的]文件夹,文件夹里有所有的文件......有照片,有磁盘,cd dvdcd dvd 有着惊人的制作价值,他们所有的镜头都在做最可怕的事情.....

15:24 The NSA has it all on all of these people…the BIG things that scared them the most were these DVD compilations of their greatest hits of evil/horrific acts…

15:24国家安全局掌握了所有这些人的资料......最让他们害怕的是这些 DVD 汇编了他们最大的邪恶/恐怖行为.....

"Video:How Trump,the NSA,Q-JFK Jr.,Against all Odds,Took Down the Cabal,Part 1"by Kat-7.30.20

"视频:特朗普,国家安全局,小 Q-JFK,再看我一眼,如何打倒阴谋集团,第一部分"Kat-7.30.20

_____________________

My admiration for President Trump is boundless.What he is accomplishing on so many levels simultaneously is far beyond 5D Chess.It's Multi-Dimensional Cosmic Chess.

我对特朗普总统的钦佩是无限的。他同时在这么多层面上取得的成就远远超出了5D 国际象棋。这是多维宇宙象棋。

Thank you,Mr.President.

谢谢你,总统先生。

Victory to the mighty Alliance.Victory to the Light.

强大联盟的胜利,光明的胜利。

With blessings,

带着祝福,

xo,Kat

Xo Kat

____________________

President Trump*9-29-20*Presidential Debate with Joe Biden

特朗普总统*9-29-20*与乔·拜登的总统辩论

https://twitter.com/SantaSurfing17/status/1311134823763722240

POTUS:

总统:

So,when I listen to Joe talking about a transition.

所以,当我听乔谈论过渡的时候。

There's been no transition from when I won.I won that election.

从我赢得选举开始就没有过渡,我赢得了那次选举。

And if you look at crooked Hillary Clinton.

如果你看看扭曲的希拉里·克林顿。

If you look at all of the different people,

如果你看看所有不同的人,

there was no transition.

没有转变。

Because they came after me—tried to do a coup.

因为他们来找我,想发动政变。

They came after me spying on my campaign.

他们来监视我的竞选活动。

They started from the day I won and even before I won.

他们从我赢的那天开始,甚至在我赢之前。

From the day I came down the escalator with our First Lady.

从我和第一夫人一起下电梯那天开始。

They were a disaster.

他们是一场灾难。

They were a disgrace to our country.

他们是我们国家的耻辱。

And we've caught'em.

我们抓到他们了。

We've caught'em all.

我们把他们都抓住了。

We've got it all on tape.

我们都录下来了。

We've caught'em all.

我们把他们都抓住了。

And by the way you gave the idea for the Logan Act against General Flynn.

顺便说一句,是你提出了针对弗林将军的 Logan 法案。

You better take a look at that because we caught you in a sense.

你最好看看这个,因为我们在某种意义上抓住了你。

And President Obama was sitting in the office,he knew about it too.

奥巴马总统坐在办公室里,他也知道这件事。

So don't tell me about a free transition.

所以不要告诉我什么是自由过渡。

As far as the ballots are concerned,it's a disaster.

就选票而言,这是一场灾难。

A solicited ballot,OK?Solicited is OK.

请求投票,好吗?请求投票是可以的。

You're soliciting you're asking they send it back,you send it back.

你在拉客,你在要求他们退货,你就退货。

I did that.

是我干的。

If you have an unsolicited ballot…

如果你有一个主动投票..

they're sending millions of ballots all over the country.

他们会把数百万张选票送到全国各地。

There's fraud.

这是诈骗。

They found'em in creeks.

他们在小溪里发现了他们。

They found some with the name Trump

他们找到了一些叫川普的

just happened to have the name Trump

只是碰巧有特朗普这个名字

just the other day in a waste paper basket.

就在前几天,在一个废纸篓里。

They're being sent all over the place.

到处都是。

They sent two in a Democrat area

他们派了两个人去民主党地区

they sent out a thousand ballots,everybody got two ballots.

他们发出了一千张选票,每个人都得到了两张选票。

This is going to be a fraud like you've never seen.

这将是一个你从未见过的骗局。

The other thing,it's nice,on November 3rd,you're watching and you see who won the election and I think we're going to do well because people are really happy with the job we've done.

另一件事,很好,在113日,你们看到了谁赢得了选举,我认为我们会做得很好,因为人们对我们所做的工作很满意。

But you know what?

但你知道吗?

We might not know for months,

我们可能几个月都不知道,

because these ballots are going to be all over.

因为这些选票会到处都是。

Take a look at what happened in Manhattan.

看看曼哈顿发生了什么。

Take a look at what happened in New Jersey.

看看在新泽西发生了什么。

Take a look at what happened in Virginia and other places.

看看在弗吉尼亚和其他地方发生了什么。

They're not losing 2%,1%,

他们没有损失2%1%,

which by the way is too much an election can be won or lost with that,

顺便说一下,这对于一个选举来说是一个很大的胜利或者失败,

they're losing 30 and 40%

他们损失了30%40%

It's a fraud and it's a shame.

这是一个骗局,这是一个耻辱。

Can you imagine where they say

你能想象他们说

"You have to have your ballot in by November 10th."

"你必须在1110日前投票"

November 10th?

1110号?

That's 7 days AFTER the election,

也就是大选后的第七天,

in theory,should have been announced.

理论上来说,应该已经宣布。

We have major States with that.

我们有很多主要的州都这么做。

All run by Democrats.

都由民主党人掌管。

All run by Democrats.

都由民主党人掌管。

It's a fraud.

这是个骗局。

It's a rigged election.

这是一场舞弊的选举。

_____________________

总统:我们都录下来了(部分由 Kat 转录)

来源:https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2020/09/potus-weve-got-it-all-on-tape-partially.html

zhunbeizhuanbian
  • 本文由 发表于 2020年10月1日10:45:20
  • 除非特殊声明,本站文章均来自网络,转载请务必保留本文链接