免责声明:这个测试不是为了刺激你的自尊心|xekleidoma

2021年3月21日18:32:07免责声明:这个测试不是为了刺激你的自尊心|xekleidoma已关闭评论 1K7348字阅读24分29秒

Initial remarks from my side:you are taking this test for yourself,it's not a competition so don't compare with others.It serves the purpose to get more clarity for yourself how far you are in leaving behind the slavish ways of being and becoming the master of your life and on which subjects there is still room for improvement.With each question,please select the answer that best represents your current position.If you cannot choose between two answers,then write them both down.If you score the maximum score of 100 points,then congratulations on liberating this planet.Obviously we are all somewhere in between the two extremes.So just be honest with yourself in answering the questions.

我首先要说的是:你是在为自己考试,这不是一场比赛,所以不要和别人比较。这样做的目的是为了让你自己更清楚地了解自己在摆脱奴性的生活方式、成为自己生活的主人方面走了多远,以及在哪些方面还有提高的空间。对于每个问题,请选择最能代表你当前立场的答案。如果你不能在两个答案中做出选择,那么就把它们都写下来。如果你的最高分是100分,那么恭喜你解放了这个星球。显然,我们都处于两个极端之间。所以在回答问题时要诚实面对自己。

Question 1:How often do you use toothpaste containing sodium fluoride?

问题1:你多久使用含氟化钠的牙膏一次?

A)I always use toothpaste with fluoride.

A)我总是用含氟的牙膏。

B)I use toothpaste with fluoride most of the time.

B)我大部分时间使用含氟牙膏。

C)I limit the use of toothpaste with fluoride as much as possible.

C)我尽可能限制使用含氟牙膏。

D)I never use toothpaste with fluoride because I know very well what it does.

我从来不用含氟牙膏,因为我很清楚它的作用。

Question 2:In howfar do you believe the existing system essentially serves you?

问题2:你认为现有的系统在多大程度上为你服务?

A)I believe the system really serves us,it's just the nature of reality that things simply cannot be perfect.

A)我相信这个体系真的为我们服务,这只是现实的本质,事情不可能是完美的。

B)I feel the system serves us to a significant degree,but not in all respects.

B)我觉得这个系统在很大程度上为我们服务,但不是在所有方面。

C)I feel quite disillusioned with the system,but it's the best we have for now.

C)我对这个系统感到很失望,但它是我们目前最好的系统。

D)I am fully aware that the system is meant to enslave us and only give us what we need to in turn keep the system going.

D)我完全意识到这个系统意味着奴役我们,只给我们需要的东西来维持这个系统的运转。

Question 3:What is your relationship with money?

问题3:你和金钱的关系是什么?

A)I feel it's important to earn a living by having a job and being productive.

A)我认为有一份工作和高效率是谋生的重要方式。

B)I think we need money as a stimulus so that people's needs can be met.

我认为我们需要钱作为一种刺激,这样人们的需要才能得到满足。

C)I see money as simply one form of exchange between people and nothing more than that.

C)我认为金钱只是人与人之间的一种交换形式,仅此而已。

D)I am consciously striving for a world where money will not be needed anymore.

D)我有意识地为一个不再需要金钱的世界而奋斗。

Question 4:How important is it for you how others view you?

问题4:别人怎么看你对你来说有多重要?

A)I attach a lot of importance to how others perceive me,as we are social beings.

A)我非常重视别人如何看待我,因为我们都是社会人。

B)I tend to care quite a bit how others perceive me and talk about me.

B)我倾向于相当关心别人如何看待我,如何谈论我。

C)I don't worry so much how others see me as it would drain my energy.

我不太担心别人怎么看我,因为这会耗尽我的精力。

D)I am the sole judge of myself and my only norm is my own highest standards.

D)我是自己的唯一评判者,我唯一的标准就是我自己的最高标准。

Question 5:In howfar do you feel the creator of your own life?

问题5:在多大程度上你觉得自己是自己生命的创造者?

A)I feel like a toy of higher powers in this world more often than not.

A)在这个世界上,我常常觉得自己是一个拥有更高权力的玩具。

B)I think our powers to create the life we really want are rather limited,something usually happens to bring us off track.

B)我认为我们创造我们真正想要的生活的能力是相当有限的,通常会发生一些事情使我们偏离轨道。

C)I generally feel that I am able to realize my goals and have my wishes fulfilled.

C)我通常觉得我能够实现我的目标,实现我的愿望。

D)I don't let anything or anyone ever stop me from manifesting all the things I want.

我不会让任何事或任何人阻止我实现我想要的一切。

Question 6:Do you ever feel a victim of circumstances?

问题6:你是否觉得自己是环境的受害者?

A)I always have a hard time escaping from the role of victim when something unpleasant happens.

A)当不愉快的事情发生时,我总是很难摆脱受害者的角色。

B)I think experience shows life does make victims,this world is not very fair.

B)我认为经验告诉我们,生活确实造就了受害者,这个世界并不公平。

C)I consciously try to avoid feeling like a victim and strive to evoke the strength in me.

我有意识地避免感觉自己像个受害者,努力唤起自己的力量。

D)I never subscribe to the victim role because there's always something you can do to improve circumstances.

D)我从不认同受害者的角色,因为你总是可以做一些事情来改善环境。

Question 7:What guides you in taking important decisions relating to your life?

问题7:什么指导你做出与你的生活有关的重要决定?

A)I like to ask other people's advice and usually follow their advice.

A)我喜欢征求别人的意见,并且通常遵循他们的建议。

B)I tend to base my decisions on the knowledge of experts and others who dealt with a similar issue before me.

B)我倾向于根据专家和其他在我面前处理类似问题的人的知识来做决定。

C)I combine input from others with my own intuition and gut feeling to come to a decision.

C)我把别人的意见和我自己的直觉和直觉结合起来做出决定。

D)I listen to my higher self,spirit guides and ascended masters,they know best.

D)我倾听我的更高自我,灵魂导师和提升大师,他们知道最好的。

Question 8:In howfar do you strive to expand your consciousness?

问题8:你在多大程度上努力扩展你的意识?

A)I don't bother much expanding my consciousness,I know enough to get me through life.

A)我不会费心去扩展我的意识,我知道的足够让我度过一生。

B)I do make an effort at times to learn new things,that keeps me fresh and inspired.

B)我有时会努力学习新的东西,这让我保持新鲜感和灵感。

C)I reserve time in my schedule to increase my understanding of things and look more deeply into matters.

C)我在日程表中留出时间来增加对事物的理解,更深入地研究事物。

D)I have made it an integral part of my life to develop my consciousness in every way that I can.

D)我已经把尽我所能发展我的意识作为我生活中不可或缺的一部分。

Question 9:Do you use spirit science to consciously manifest?

问题9:你是否使用精神科学来有意识地显化?

A)I don't spend time on that,I'm too busy with other things.

A)我没有花时间在这上面,我忙于其他事情。

B)I do meditate and visualize at times when there's something difficult I want to accomplish.

B)当我想要完成一些困难的事情的时候,我确实会冥想和想象。

C)I make it a habit to use the various manifestation techniques.

C)我养成了使用各种显现技巧的习惯。

D)I breathe spirit science,because I see the results of it daily.

我呼吸精神科学,因为我每天都看到它的结果。

Question 10:What is your relationship to God/Source?

问题10:你和上帝/源头的关系是什么?

A)I wouldn't really know,not sure if God even exists at all.

A)我真的不知道,甚至不确定上帝是否存在。

B)I view God/Source as the highest authority in life,that which gave birth to my soul.

B)我认为上帝/源头是生命中最高的权威,是它孕育了我的灵魂。

C)I regard God/Source as the wayshower that can help out with things you cannot do alone.

C)我把上帝/源头看作是解决你一个人无法完成的事情的方法。

D)I am God,nobody tells me otherwise.

D)我是上帝,没有人告诉我不是这样。

Once you have chosen your most fitting answer to each of the 10 questions,assign 0 points for every A,3 points for every B,6 points for every C and 10 points for every D.If there's a question where you are doubting between two answers,then count the number of points that reflects the two answers(so between B and C but closer to B would be 4 points,between C and D would be 8 points).Add it all up and you have your score to indicate approximately where you are on your path to mastery of your reality.Keep in mind that the brightest souls have been repressed the hardest by the dark forces,so don't be hard on yourself if the score is not quite what you hoped.These are the grades of mastery:

一旦你选择了10个问题中最合适的答案,每个 a 0分,每个 b 3分,每个 c 6分,每个 d 10分。如果有一个问题,你在两个答案之间存在疑问,那么计算反映两个答案的点数(所以在 b c 之间但更接近 b 的是4点,在 c d 之间是8)。把这些加起来,你就得到了你的分数,它大致表明了你在掌握现实的道路上所处的位置。请记住,最聪明的灵魂已经被黑暗力量压制得最厉害,所以如果分数不是你所希望的那样,不要对自己太苛刻。以下是精通的等级:

0-19 points:
0-19分:
slave
奴隶
Oh boy,you are in the unconscious slavish system idiot category
哦,天啊,你是无意识的奴隶系统的白痴
20-39 points:
20-39分:
slavelike
奴隶般的
You have serious work to do to increase your conscious mastery of life's conditions
你有严肃的工作要做,以增加你对生活条件的有意识的掌握
40-59 points:
40-59分:
in the grey
在灰色地带
You are in the category of the average Earth citizen,lingering between slavery and mastery
你属于普通地球公民的范畴,徘徊在奴隶制和统治之间
60-79 points:
60-79分:
masterlike
大师级
You have progressed quite a lot in mastering your life and the reality you choose to experience
你已经在掌握你的生活和你选择体验的现实方面取得了相当大的进步
80-99 points:
80-99分:
master
师父
Wow,you are very well developed as a soul that has mastered the art of living
哇,作为一个掌握了生活艺术的灵魂,你已经发展得很好了
100 points:
100分:
headmaster
院长
I take my hat off for you,you are the true master and ready for ascension
我为你脱帽致敬,你是真正的主人,并准备提升

So if you want to increase your mastery score,look for a good book to read that can offer new insights and empower you,search for the helpful tools that are plentiful on internet or ask the angels and ascended masters for guidance in what you can do to attain a higher level of mastery over your life.After the Event those who have been repressed the most will be making the greatest strides in recovering their former original self with the help of the light forces.

因此,如果你想提高自己的精通分数,那就找一本能够提供新见解、赋予你力量的好书来读,找一些在互联网上随处可见的有用工具,或者向天使和扬升大师寻求指导,告诉他们你可以做些什么来达到更高层次的精通你的生活。事件之后,那些被压抑最深的人将在光明势力的帮助下,在恢复他们原来的自我方面迈出最大的步伐。

来源:

http://www.xekleidoma.info/test.html

zhunbeizhuanbian
  • 本文由 发表于 2021年3月21日18:32:07
  • 除非特殊声明,本站文章均来自网络,转载请务必保留本文链接